Are you using WordPress for content marketing? If so, then you know how important it is to have the right plugins to help you get the most out of your efforts. In this article, we’ll share 10 essential WordPress plugins that will help you with tasks like SEO, creating content, promoting your content, and more.
If you’re using WordPress for content marketing, then you’ll need some essential plugins to help you get the most out of your efforts. In this article, we’ll share 10 essential WordPress plugins that will help you with tasks like SEO, creating content, promoting your content, and more.
The first essential WordPress plugin for content marketing is an SEO plugin. An SEO plugin will help you to optimize your website for search engines. There are a number of different SEO plugins available for WordPress, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
A good SEO plugin will help you to improve your website’s ranking in search results, which will result in more visitors. In addition to helping with your website’s ranking, an SEO plugin can also help you to track your website’s traffic and keywords. If you’re serious about content marketing, then an SEO plugin is a must-have.
When it comes to creating content, WordPress makes it easy to get started with its built-in editor. But there are some things that the built-in editor can’t do. That’s where plugins come in.
There are plugins for just about everything you can imagine, and content creation is no exception. Here are 10 essential plugins that every content marketer should use to create better content:
1. WordPress SEO by Yoast – This plugin is essential for optimizing your content for search engines. It helps you to choose the right focus keyword, adds meta tags to your posts, and generates an XML sitemap.
2. CoSchedule – CoSchedule is a plugin that helps you plan, publish, optimize, and measure your blog posts. It includes features like a drag-and-drop editorial calendar, post scheduling, social media integration, and more.
3. Google Analytics for WordPress – Google Analytics is a must-have for any website, and this plugin makes it easy to add Google Analytics tracking to your WordPress site.
4. WPForms – WPForms is a powerful plugin that lets you create custom forms and surveys for your website. You can use forms to gather information from your visitors, run polls and surveys, and more.
5. Gravity Forms – Gravity Forms is another great option for creating custom forms and surveys for your WordPress site. It includes features like conditional logic, multi-page forms, file uploads, and more.
6. Ninja Forms – Ninja Forms is yet another plugin for creating custom forms and surveys. It’s lightweight and easy to use, and it includes features like form field validation, submission management, and more.
7. Quiz & Survey Master – Quiz & Survey Master is a plugin that lets you easily create quizzes and surveys for your website. You can use them to collect data from your users, engage them with your content, and more.
8. Hootsuite Insights – Hootsuite Insights is a plugin that provides social media analytics for your website. It allows you to track your social media reach, engagement, and more.
9. BuzzSumo – BuzzSumo is a plugin that allows you to see how popular your content is across the web. It includes features like content analysis, social media monitoring, influencer identification, and more.
10. Jetpack –
Jetpack is a plugin that provides the features you need to run a WordPress website.
We recommend Jetpack because it includes features like:
- Site stats
- And more!
Promoting your content
To get the most eyes on your content, you’ll need to promote it effectively. There are a number of ways to promote your content, and using the right WordPress plugins can make all the difference. In this section, we’ll share some of the best WordPress plugins for promoting your content.
One great way to promote your content is by using social media. And there are a number of WordPress plugins that can help you do just that. For example, the Social Media Share Buttons & Tools plugin allows you to add social share buttons to your content so that readers can easily share it on their own social media channels.
Another great plugin for promoting your content on social media is the Revive Old Post plugin. This plugin will help you share your old blog posts on social media automatically, so you don’t have to keep manually sharing them yourself.
If you’re looking to get more email subscribers, then the SumoMe plugin is a must-have. This plugin allows you to add email capture forms to your website so that visitors can subscribe to your email list. Once they’re on your list, you can then promote your content to them directly via email.
And last but not least, the Google Analytics for WordPress plugin is a must-have for measuring your success. This plugin allows you to see how much traffic your website is getting, where that traffic is coming from, and what people are doing on your site once they arrive.
Measuring your success
There are a few key plugins that can help you measure your success with content marketing on WordPress. Google Analytics for WordPress is a great plugin to use to see how your content is performing in terms of page views, unique visitors, and other important metrics. Jetpack is another plugin that includes a stats module that can give you insights into your website’s traffic. Yoast SEO also has a built-in Google Analytics integration that can help you track your SEO progress. And last but not least, BuzzSumo is a great tool for seeing how your content is performing on social media.
If you’re using WordPress for content marketing, then you’ll need some essential plugins to help you get the most out of your efforts. In this article, we’ve shared 10 essential WordPress plugins that will help you with tasks like SEO, creating content, promoting your content, and measuring your success. With these plugins, you’ll be able to get the most out of your content marketing efforts and make sure that your content is seen by your target audience.